12 Wheeler Four Axles 50 Ton Heavy Dump Truck , Heavy Duty Tipper
12 Wheels 50 ton Sinotruk HOWO dump truck is widely used in construction site to transport soil, sand, stone, gravel ect in and out of the site,
offering best convenience to construction workers. A dump truck (known as a dumper/tipper truck) is a truck used for transporting loose material (such as sand, gravel, or demolition waste) for
construction. Sinotruk masters the highest level of dump truck
technology, which allows it to produce high quality dump truck at
- The cab has taken HW76 Cab, long cab, with a sleeper, with A/C, and
two comfortable seats, low noise allows the driver to sleep, giving
the driving and its passenger the best comfort.
- Use ZF Drivint steering, the German advanced technology, it has the
left hand drive and right hand drive, to suit the needs of
- Four axles long dump body enables the truck to carry as much things
- The tire use the 12.00R20 steel tire, It can reduce the amount of
steel wire in the tread, reduce the weight of the tire, reduce the
rolling resistance of the tire, save energy consumption, and reduce
the production cost of the tyre.
- 7300×2300×1500 mm cargo dimension, is able to carry 25cbm sand, has
weight capacity of 50 ton. The cargo thickness is bottom 8mm side
6mm, is suitable to transport sand and soil in mine.
- Front lifting system China brand with high quality and durablity.
- Optimized the sealing structure has the better sealing effect.
|Cargo dimension (L×W×H)|
|Cargo thickness||Bottom8 Side6mm|
|Lifting system||Front lifting system 180 China brand|
|Front axle||HF9 drum brake|
|Rear axle||HC16 Radio 5.73|
|Transmission||HW19710 10F, 2R, manual operated|
|Driving steering||ZF8118 Left driving|
|Cab||HW76 long cab,single sleeper,with A/C|
|Tire||12.00R20 (12+1) tire|